Can you BELIEVE this was our lil' girl just a year ago?!?!?!?! Look at those cute wittle chubby-cheeks, and that baby face! Oh, how I miss those times...
And now look at her - all grown up, telling her Mommy she's a "silly monkey". Hey! I have NO idea where she got THAT from... We had a TON of fun this time around - Viv absolutely LOVES animals!! If it was up to her, our house would be filled with little lizards and ladybugs and snails - anything she can get her hands on pretty much! :) Come to think of it, I think she got that from MY side of the family :))))
One of the cool attractions was being able to go on a Camel Ride - you had to pay 5 bucks though :) Maybe next year? I think Vivie enjoyed watching from a safe distance for now ;)
Anyhoo, what a great way to spend time with the family! Highly recommend it! Oh, and if you're ever in Naples, first Saturday of the month is free!:) You have to be a resident though!
Till next time!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment