Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Week #35 - the Home Stretch

I think I might've forgotten how much work carrying a babe in your utero is!
Or maybe it's just that much different this time around?? :)) Oh, and please be nice and don't tell me it's because of my age! ;) Thanx!!!

One thing's for sure - I'm starting to believe there really is a difference between carrying around one gender or the other. Can you say "back pain, low blood pressure and heartburn"?!?!?:))) Not to mention all the acrobatic flips and flops this little guy's been practicing lately - seems like he's still got waaay too much room in there! :D But then, why do I feel like an over-grown whale??? I honestly can't say I remember having any of this with Vivie - I would tell people that my pregnancy with her went really, REALLY well and that I wouldn't mind being pregnant a thousand times over again!! :))... But in spite of all the difficulties, I am soooo siked about meeting this little man o' mine!! How can you love someone sooo much without even knowing them yet? It's just GOTTA be something very special given by God Himself!! What GRACE! *sigh*

Okie doke, so here's a picture of the above-mentioned belly of a whale! :o)


p.s. I love how random people at stores stop to tell me I must be due any time now! :D 
The best part is when I tell them I still have about another month to go - the honest expression of concern on their face - PRICELESS!!! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment