I had an amazing little helper in the kitchen today AND our house ended up smelling amazing! :) SCORE!!!
Can you guess what we were up to??
That's right - we turned our house into a Gingerbread man Factory!! :) And I couldn't have done it without the help of my little Cookie Monster who kept asking for "only one more" once they were baked and decorated :)) Yes, it did end up being a little tricky to actually save some for later :) I mean honestly, how can one be so naive to even think that, right??? :)
So here you have it - the little worker-bee at her BEST!!! :o)


She LOVED decorating! But I think she loved sneaking in a "lickey" off the icing even more!! :D
We even named some of the gingerbread in honor of my family in the States and hung them on our
Christmas tree! Yes, I realize that sounded a little morbid :))...
But it kinda makes me feel as though they were here with us!!! Yea, yea - call me cheesy! :)))
Daddy did end up joining us as well - in helping Vivie eat up all the cookies that those two decorated!!! :o)
Oh and LOOK!!! I actually caught the little munchkin sneaking in another lick of icing!!
You can see they both got pretty creative towards the end - with the partially eaten-up stars being used as "fancy hats" for the Gingerbread men :) Ummm, hello Napoleon?? :o)
Gotta love those two!! ;)
Gotta love those two!! ;)








You guys are all adorable! Thank you for the Mikoka gingerbread :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, she kept saying "and Mikoka... Mommy, dis one - MI-KO-KA" :D Miss you so much!!!!!
Delete