Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sporting a New Cut

Well, I did it!

I ACTUALLY did it!!!!!! I chopped my baby's hair! I'm still getting over it - aaaaaa!!!!!! I don't know what came over me... Maybe the fact I'd have to redo her hairstyle like 12 times a day?? She'd always pull out a strand of hair from her perfectly done updo, leaving a TON of little hair bumps here and there... and then she'd just twirl it... or WORSE!!!... PULL on it!!! Yes, and that was my concern - we started spotting tiny little bald spots here and there at the top of her head :) Ummmm, NOT GOOD!

And then DRYING it was a whole other story. This little girl decided to make my life miserable by going through the same routine every time we decided to give her a bath and wash her hair. Oh, the screams and cries - the injustice being done to this poor little lamb. You'd think she'd get used to it by now, right? Well, think again.... EVERY SINGLE TIME, we'd go through this horrifying drama where I would actually feel like I was torturing this child! You know, she ALMOST made me believe her, too!:) ... Not to mention our poor neighbours.. SO yes, it was a lot to handle. And honestly? Just reading over what I wrote, took most of the guilt away and made me feel a little better about our decision :o) Mission accomplished!

I gotta say though - she looks like a totally different little girl now! So grown up!!!! Don't you agree? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment