NO, it's not my birthday - although that little number is slooooowly creepin' up on me!! I mean, I'm still 24, right?!?! :)) ANYWAYS....
So we've started week #30 of our prego-nenciness!! Aaaaa!!!!! We're in the 30's already - breathe in, breathe out... You know what this means, right? He's gonna be here before we know it!!!
We also went to visit our midwife today for the very first time! I'm sooo excited about getting a midwife, by the way - I've always wanted one! :) Having Vivie in Slovakia didn't allow us to have this luxury, so this time around, we're gonna go for it! We love their more personal approach to this whole deal + the postpartum care that you get?!?!? They come to your HOUSE for the first few weeks to check up on you and your baby. That sounds VERY NICE, especially since it'll probably be -40 by the time we deliver this little guy and you just don't wanna be going anywhere in such conditions - especially not with a wittle bebe.
But prayers are still very much appreciated!!!! Unfortunately, it looks like our families won't be able to be around for this little man either :( That's how the Lord planned it before the foundations of this world, so we're receiving it as His will and look forward to how He'll be providing all that we need. He IS and always WILL BE more than enough for His children!!! :)
The check-up went really well! Baby Mikey is apparently head-down - getting ready for his exit! ;) Good boy!!! And apparently he's a very calm baby! YES!!!!!! :) That's VERY good news for me! :)
Da Bumpa!!! :)

I didn't know you had a blog?? Why didn't I know this?? When I have time, I'll go back and read them all. Love blogs!
ReplyDeleteYour loyal Canadian Mum
Aw, I'm sooooo sorry! I was so sure you were on my emailing list - I don't know what happened! You know, you guys are one of the reasons I started this blog - I kinda thought you'd want to know what we're up to! :D LOTS of hugs to wherever you are!!! Your Slovako-Canadian Daughter :)
ReplyDelete