I just finished our 27th week, which officially throws me/us into the 3rd trimester!!! Eeeek!
Can you say "butterflies in my stomach"?!?!!? There's just something funny about the 3rd trimester - I picture myself going into labour soon, wondering how it'll all be this time around. I really don't know what's worse? Knowing what's ahead of you, or NOT knowing???? :) Oh yes, and then there's that rhogam shot that Mommies with an rh negative blood need in order not to form antibodies in their bodies. I don't know about you, but I strongly despise shots! Getting blood work done - not too bad, I can handle that...
But getting something injected into your buttox!!!! NO, THANK YOU!... *sigh*...
I always knew being "negative" ~ whether in your attitude or your blood type ~ can never be a good thing!
So here's a shot with da bump!!! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment