Ok, so I think these last 2 months have officially been the busiest of my life because...
The Mindzak Family has relocated back to Canada!!!!! :) Wohoo, eh? :)
Now that being said is no big deal in and of it self - though is has been a pretty emotional ride for me, leaving all of my family behind in the States :( But relocating with a pretty demanding but oh-so-lovable toddler and being in my third trimester at the moment did make things a little more challenging at times! :) Not to mention the hunt for a new family doctor, health insurance, OB, dentist, orthodontist, a car, new rent, new everything for your new place, warmer clothes (cuz we just entered a Canadian Autumn from sunny Florida, right? :) ...
Well, I'm not going to go into all the details ~ to spare you some time and trauma :))) ~ but I do have to give one big... no, HUGE!!!... praise and thanks to our God for proving Himself so GOOD and FAITHFUL to us all over again during this rough time. I honestly can not comprehend how people are able to survive without Him in this day and age... How blessed is the one who hopes and waits and trusts in the LORD!
So allow me to reenter into my world of BLOG again! It feels nice to be back! :)
Looking forward to keeping you updated with all the exciting news going around here!

No comments:
Post a Comment