Wednesday, July 17, 2013

11 weeks, starting week #12 today

We got to see our little peanut on ultrasound today again! 
The OB couldn't hear the heartbeat through the doppler, so we had an ultrasound done. 
The reason why we couldn't hear this little one the first time was because he/she was doing all sorts of flips and flops and wouldn't hold still! :o) Looks like we got another lively one!! :)
Heartbeat: 162 

I don't know why, but this ultrasound was a very emotional experience for me. I just couldn't hold back the tears of joy, and have I had a little more privacy, I would've bawled my eyes out! Seeing that little human being dance around and wave its little arms up in the air, as thought to say "Hi Mommy and Daddy! Don't worry, I'm doing great and I can't wait to meet you one day!" Ok, just writing down this comment made my eyes water up again. I mean, WHAT A MIRACLE!!!  


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well." 
Psalm 139:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment