Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Healthy Chocolate Treat ;)

So what have I been up to today? I'm glad you asked! :)

Today I got to go to Costco with my two wonderful sisters (Eunice and Micole). And what started out as a day full of sampling all the Costco goodies, ended up in getting a great bargain for something that is very hard to get here in Naples! 

THIS!!!!

                                                                                                                                               
Ok, and now you may wonder - why on earth would she need that many hazelnuts, right? 
Well, I thought you'd never ask! :D I need these babies in order to make....

THIS!!! :o)


Homemade NUTELLA!!! And it's HEALTHY, too!
This picture is not my own, it belongs to a genius named Chocolate-Covered KATIE and you can find this amazing recipe right here! 
So go check out her site and have fun! 
She has all kinds of delicious healthy chocolate recipes, you won't know where to start!
I mean, is that every woman's dream-come-true, or what??? :D

ENJOY!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment