So here's a quick peek at all the wonderful people that had blessed my day! Hope you enjoy!! :o)
I kept stealing all these kisses from my favourite nephew!!
It was my birthday after all, so I was allowed! ;-)
And besides, how can you NOT kiss this little guy!
He's soooo YUMMY!
All my ladies (and my Man... and a 'lil man :) together!
And here comes the Master-Chef with the cake! She did such a wonderful job! And you probably want to know what kind it was, right? :) White cake with vanilla pudding on top, finished off with canned peaches in jello! Topped with whipped-cream! Oooooh, la, laaaaa - pure deliciousness!!
Oooooooooh, and the age is REVEALED!!!!! Yikes! :D
La, la, laaaa - lots of singing and counting!
Yes, we actually do the:
"Are you 1?"
"No!"
"Are you 2?"
"No!"
And count all the way up to one's age!:) Lots of fun! Especially when it's my parents' turn!! Haha!
So much cuteness going on here! :)
Had a little cutie help me uwrap all the goodies! :)
I must say though that I'm missing one more beauty in these pictures - our precious, talented Abbie! As you probably figured, she's the one behind the lense, taking all these beautiful pictures, making it possible for me to post on here. THANK YOU, Abbie!!! Love you and appreciate you so much, gurlie!!
Well, that pretty much wraps it all up!
I'm so thankful to God for allowing me spend this special time with all my loved ones - we take such things for granted, until they're taken away from us...
Make sure you let your beloved know they're special to you! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment