So we had a fun morning today! :)
As I'm making toast for breakfast, Vivie shouts "Mommy!!! LOOK!!!!"
The seriousness of her tone kinda startled me, and then she continued in her squeaky, excited little voice... "Letter "B"!"
Now I thought that was really neat!!! :) I don't know about you, but I've come to REALLY ENJOY the simple little things in life - that sure is something God has been teaching me a lot through this little girl lately! :)
... And to really top off her excitement that morning, we went on to make an Elmo face arts&crafts...
Oh did she ever LOVE that!!! I think glue is her new best friend now... next to scissors.. and play-dough... and her crayolas.... and her soccer ball... :))) What does your toddler enjoy doing the most?


Ummm hmmm... my toddler really enjoys riding horses! lol :DD
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he/she does!!! ;DDD
Delete